Role: Application Support Analyst
Business Area: Technology Team
Reporting to: Service & Support Manager
Job purpose: To support and maintain our proprietary application “Eccount Platform”, to act as a bridge between the technology team and the rest of the business, to support the Development and IT Operations teams, and to deliver 1st line support and analysis to internal and external clients.
Location: London, Moorgate
- Provide Technical Support to users of our Applications (internal staff and external clients)
- Investigate, analyse and diagnose technical problems
- Liaise with developers for fixes and changes
- Test fixes and changes
- Create ad-hoc reports using SQL queries
- Review logs
- Perform basic Sys Admin tasks
- Create and maintain Internal documentation
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- A good working knowledge of files (XML, CSV, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL databases – ideally MySQL and MSSQL
- A basic knowledge of PHP
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and trouble-shooting ability
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of communicating with internal parties as well as clients and suppliers
- Strong documentation methodology
- A flexible approach and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work with non-technical members of the business at all levels.
- Our services operate within a highly regulated and security-critical environment so knowledge of security principles and approaches is absolutely vital. A working experience of developing or supporting a PCI Complaint application would be a huge benefit, although not essential.
NOTE: This job profile is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as reasonably negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.