What type of cookies do we use?
We use three types of cookies on our websites
- Session cookies that are deleted after each visit.
- Persistent cookies that remain in place across multiple visits to our sites.
- Third party cookies that are used by our approved business partners.
Some of these cookies are optional whilst the majority are essential for us to provide a service to you. If you disable cookies, even the optional ones, you may find that the service we can provide to you is affected.
- Gather customer journey information across our site;
- Ensure your privacy in our secure sites;
- Store log-in details for our secure sites;
- Temporarily store details input into our calculators, tools, illustrations and demonstrations;
- Store details of your marketing, product and business unit preferences to improve our targeting and enhance your journey through our sites;
- Evaluate our sites advertising and promotional effectiveness.
Session Cookies – used to enable you to navigate our web site, apply for our products and log in to manage the products you have with us. We do not store any personal details in these cookies. The information we store appears just like a random text characters.
Tracking Cookies – used to recognise repeat visitors to our site so that we can tailor our web site content to better meet your needs. We do not store any personal details in these cookies, only short snippets of text such as “DWA101” for example.
These cookies are provided by our trusted business partners to enable additional services to run on our web site.
Google Analytics cookies – Provided by our analytics partner, these cookies enable us to monitor how effective our web site is and how users interact with the site. This enables us to optimise the web site for a better user experience. No personally identifiable information is stored.
Addthis.com Cookies – Provided by our bookmarking supplier, these cookies enable you to easily bookmark selected pages. No personally identifiable information is stored.
Opting out and Deleting Cookies
Whilst we do not recommend that you view our site with cookies disabled or blocked, you can block any cookies from any website through your browser settings. For more information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ (3rd party web site)