Service your card
Log in to manage your money and access your eccount.
Tip: When you log in you will be asked to tick either ‘eccount® holder’ or ‘cardholder’. If you completed the original registration process then you are an ‘eccount holder’, if you have a card (it may be in your name) but it is attached to somebody else’s eccount then you need to click ‘cardholder’.
Activating your Tuxedo MasterCard® Prepaid Card
In order to activate your Tuxedo Card, you will need to obtain your PIN from our secure automated PIN retrieval service:
1. Call 020 7070 4902 (Customer Care are open 9am-6pm 7 days a week, calls charged at local network rate)
2. When you are prompted, enter your 9 digit eccount number.
3. Enter the last 4 digits of your 16 digit card number.
4. Enter the 4 digit secret number that you provided at the point of registration.
5. Your PIN will be read out to you, please ensure that you memorise it.
Once you have retrieved your PIN, your card is active and you can start enjoying the benefits. If you want to change your PIN to one that is more memorable for you, this facility is available at most ATMs.